- Acrylic, Polycarbonate, PVC, Varia, PETG, Corian, Hi Macs, Sheet rod & tube
- 3.2m x 1.2m (8m³) oven for large panels & shapes - the largest forming oven in New Zealand
- Annealing / Heat treating for increased strength & UV resistance of machined, fabricated or formed components.
- Blow molded domes to 1800 mm diameter
- Full mold manufacturing service
- Tubes formed & glued from flat sheets
- Optically clear, full strength gluing & laminating of acrylics of any thickness, for displays where perfection is required, or for water or airtight tanks & containers
- Light boxes & tubes, backlit panels & fabricated sign pans
- Sneeze guards, display cases, coffin freezer covers, and refrigeration components
- Specialty fixtures for bars, clubs, restaurants and casinos
- Aquarium tanks of any shape & size
- Machine covers & guards, sight glasses, lab components & hospital equipment
- Vacuum & pressure vessels, chutes & hoppers
- Reconditioning service
- Shop fittings & cosmetic counters & displays
Design Consultation - on any of the above processes.
Acryform Managing Director: Leigh Davy
||Forming & installation of Kelly Tarlton type aquarium tunnel in Australia, Asia & Europe
||Started developing Acryform to take above processes for local markets providing a service where perfection is required.
||Acryform Ltd Incorporated Company
||+649 482 4340
||+649 482 4341
||10 Kahika Rd
Auckland, New Zealand